Installation Video Tutorial
Watch this short video to get the scoop on installing your Totally Rad Lightroom Presets
Installation Step By Step
Here’s the simple, no-BS way to get up and running.
- 1.Unzip the presets you downloaded to somewhere on your computer you can find (presumably done already if you’re reading this file)
- 2.Copy the Develop Presets to your Lightroom Develop Presets folder.
- 3.Copy the Local Adjustment Presets to your Lightroom Local Adjustment Presets folder.
- 4.Restart Lightroom and get busy.
- 5.DON’T FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR PRESETS! (seriously – you’ll be sad someday if you don’t)
Where Should You Put The Presets?
Lightroom’s folder structure looks like the above image, but will vary from system to system.
<your home folder>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Adobe \Lightroom\
Windows Vista and Win 7 (AppData is hidden by default):
Can’t find it? Open the LR preferences, head to “Presets”, and click on the “Show Lightroom Presets Folder” button.